Monday, May 17, 2010

Due Day

So my ticker says "0 days" left today!!! EEEEEK! It's my due date! But it's almost over, lol! AND...... no baby. But that's ok, because as I may have mentioned before, I LIKE being pregnant. **A LOT** Especially these last days, the waiting ones. The suspense is so exciting, and I'm glad this babe is giving me the gift I longed for last time around ~ more time. I felt so taken off guard when Adlai came early, but I loved it. This time I'm taken off guard that the baby is "late" but I love that too.
Unfortunately, Kim has come down with a mild case of pneumonia. I feel terrible for him and I know he wants to be in good health when the baby comes, so I think (and hope!) this little one will just sit back and relax for a few days until Daddy is ready to do some baby catching....

Here are a couple of pics Zyan took of me tonight. I think the belly dropped!

2 comments:

paige said...

i totally agree!! You look so sweet :) Countin' up with you now, girlie.

Rachel said...

Yep! Totally dropped! You look so wonderful. Fingers crossed baby waits a few more days for you.