Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am a mama moose.

I am now a moose. Well, my belly feels like a moose anyway. This belly has suddenly become it's own entity, and it's ALIVE! It feels like this kid is trying to break out of jail.... so cute. I love it. Have I mentioned I love being pregnant? I miss it already and it's not even over yet.

But my widget says 19 days left, and that's IF I make it! IF! I am starting to get super excited and a little nervous. I still don't know where to put the birthing tub?! I can't decide if I want to birth in my room, the baby's room, or the living room. I originally thought the living room because it's the largest room in the house and there is music available and family pics... but the more I think of it, the more I want to be able to hide away if I want to, and that means my bedroom. It's just so small... I dunno. I guess I will decide when I go into labor and stop worrying about it now.

I am at the point where I'm not sure what to do with myself. LOL - there is still plenty I can do, but the major projects are done and so now it is just sort of occupying time. I love this waiting game. I can't wait to see what this little one looks like, and if it's a boy or a girl! But for now, I just love feeling it dancing around in there, safe and sound. I love you baby.

2 comments:

Tristy said...

You are not a moose. You are a beautiful mama. I cannot wait for this baby to arrive....just relax and enjoy this last bit of your pregnancy. Love. xxoo

paige said...

hillary - i wondered about feeling like i didn't have enough space, having the baby in a tub in a bathroom :) but in those moments, it felt *perfect*. My waterbirth was my most delicious birthing experience - & wherever you put the tub will be *perfect*.