Saturday, December 5, 2009

Get Your Groove On

I have watched this about 4 times in the last few days, and every time I laugh..... It is kind of long, but try every time it starts to get monotonous something new and exciting pops out. I'm in the background watching, and although you wouldn't know it from the video, I'm silently laughing so hard there are tears streaming down my face. I just didn't want to cramp the boy's style, so I hid it. Unfortunately, my view was the best, and Kim got mostly the rear view, but it still does justice. Enjoy!


1 comment:

paige said...

o my WORD, Hillary, that is hilariously CUTE!!!! i can't believe his cute little moves & Zyan is so sweet at the end with her hand stands. i had to call my kids to watch & they all think Adlai is *amazing*. :) i wish we lived closer so our sweet little "almost 2-ers" could have dance parties together... tho, g would be afraid of your dog :) hee hee.