Friday, February 19, 2010

In My Mind

Ok, let's jump into my mind for a minute.....
I just added a pregnancy ticker and am absolutely SHOCKED that it says I have 87 days to go..... that will be here tomorrow!

It is 12:45 am and I'm not all that tired.

I am starting to wonder about things. Where will I put the birthing tub? Do I want music on? Where is the baby going to sleep? Isn't it time I buy something? Anything? How do I ask my friends to buy me cloth diapers instead of cheezy duck or frog outfits at my baby shower? When is my house going to be clean?

I am also mentally listing all of the many things I want to do, but somehow I'm not doing any of them. Paint the living room, paint the nursery. Paint the bathroom. Paint Zyan's room. Paint the kitchen. Build a dog run. Pick out some things for this baby. Write in my diary. Organize pictures. Nesting, anyone?

Alright, I really ought to get to bed. My midwives have decided to be evil and throw me a curve ball and ask me to cut down on my coffee. Actually they first asked me to refrain from coffee all together but I calmly and assertively told them that would NOT be happening. So we agreed on one cup instead of two, or half calf. BOO. So my single coffee in the morning might not cut it if I don't get to bed soon!

Good Night.

1 comment:

lovefam6 said...

O.M.Gosh, I absolutely lost it at the "cheezy duck or frog outfits"! Too funny =) Good luck w/the reduced coffee, eek :P